US-Ergo can assess the ergonomics risks and liabilities associated with a product or job design. We rely on a measurement-based approach to obtain the data that is often needed to clarify an issue.
Our ergonomics laboratory is well equipped to analyze the stresses imposed on the human body under diverse conditions. These data may be compared to acceptable thresholds and published guidelines.
US-Ergo ergonomists have provided workplace and product liability services to companies, government institutions, & insurance companies throughout the United States.
- Investigation of Workers Compensation Claims
- Assessing Product Liability Claims
- Pre-trail Testing & Simulation
- Measuring Worker Capabilities in accordance with EEOC requirements
- Responding to OSHA Citations
- On-site Evaluation
Contact US-Ergo for a confidential discussion regarding how we can assist your legal case.