Advanced Workplace Services
US-Ergo specializes in the application of measurement-based technologies to assess the human response to product and/or workplace design. The results of these analyses are used to improve comfort and efficiency while reducing fatigue potential, injury risk and liabilities.
Often used in conjunction with six-sigma or lean manufacturing projects, the objective quantification of the work requirements can be used to determine
- Justification for solution Implementation
- Quantify differences in work methods, equipment or tools
- Measure improvements in work productivity
- Measurement of injury risk potential
- Pre-employment screening program criteria (EEOC compliant)
- Physical Demands Assessments (PDA’s)
US-Ergo may use several advanced methods to quantify the ergonomic risk levels in the workplace including; muscle effort monitoring (electromyography), vibration analyses, thermal testing, contact pressure mapping, dynamic postural analyses (electrogoniometry), biomechanical modeling, physiologic testing, anthropometric analyses and employee survey methods.